- Micro-organism Active Agent
State of Matter
Features and Details
- · Plant debris(natural organic carbon), lignin, protein, fatty acid, carbohydrate, polyphenole(flavonoid, phenol, benzoic acid and etc.), carotenoid(luetin, beta-carotene and etc.), alkaloid(caffeine, morphine, nicotine and etc.), glucosinolate, terpenoid coumpounds, polysaccharides(cellulose, pectin, barely gums and etc.)
- · Contains marine organisms and carbon sourse for oxyenated organisms.
- · Contains a large amount of carbon source required for EM.
- · Black water which is produced by compounds of natural oxyligno is a fount in the Amazon River.
- - Water quality management for recirculating water
- 1. Inject 1,000cc of Raphael and 1,000cc of Micro-organism Active Agent per a 30-ton of water in a day on the back side of drum screen.
- 2. Inject them until the concentration and numerical value of pH, nitrous acid and amonia are equivalent to those of water.
- - Water quality management for non-circulating water in fish farm
- 1. Inject 1,000cc of Raphael and Micro-organism Active Agent pera 10-ton of water. Inject them until the concentration and numerical value of pH, nitrous acid and amonia get equivalent to those of water.
- 2. Do 1 and 2, 10 minutes later feed fish in the farm.
- 3. Inject them for 5~7 consecutive days until aerotropic organisms breed and are active to cause brown algae.